From Comment

Show Me the Money! Where are all the FATCA Fat Cats?

The tax gap issue from offshore ‘non-reported’ money is largely concerned with non-reported portfolio investment.  In general, an American foreign-resident earns a salary that is taxable in the country of residence at a tax rate comparable or higher than the corresponding US tax rate.

Share this article