Sustainable Investment Forum Europe
Time and Location
4 Part Digital Event Series - 8th, 11th, 15th, 22nd September 2020 (Live Online)
Mobilising sustainable investment towards a 1.5 degree world
The Sustainable Investment Forum Europe is going virtual with a European focused month dedicated to responsible investment.
The virtual forum will take place across four dates; on the 8th, 11th, 15th and 22nd September, so you can view the sessions live or in your own time on-demand.
Who will attend?
- Asset owners, asset managers, service providers and policymakers to discuss how investors are aligning with global climate and sustainability targets.
- Share views on how the EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan is driving change
- Engage with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Collaborate and compare sustainability strategies on asset owner and manager approaches to sustainable investment, climate disclosure and the UN SDGs
- Adapt and share best practice for European sustainable investment in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Morgan Despres, Deputy Director General of Financial Stability & Operations, Banque de France
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR)
- Martin Spolc, Head of Sustainable Finance Unit, European Commission
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
How to Register:
You can register online here. Contact Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org